1. Electrical and visual design experience with non-standard automation equipment: bachelor degree (more than five years); postgraduate degree (more than three years).
2. More than 3 years of team management experience.
3. Strong sense of responsibility, dedication, ability to solve problems independently, and good professional ethics;
4. Have good language skills and strong logical thinking skills;
5. Have good English reading and writing skills.
1. Cooperate with sales personnel to evaluate the technical solutions of machine vision/robot system in East China;
2. Assist the engineering manager to carry out the work of the technical engineering department;
3. Lead the visual engineer and electrical engineer team to implement the project plan and complete the project acceptance;
4. Train the personnel of the customer equipment; arrange the execution of after-sales work.
Place of work: No. 6066, Zhangze Avenue, Qingpu District, Qingpu District, Shanghai, Shangzhifang Creative Park, Building No. 8, 309-311